Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 22, 2009 "The Grand Finally!"

Here is the last set of three music pieces I put together. I did this for a reason. I find them empowering and motivating. I saved the best for last! I will publish an Encore blog explain the deep meaning of why I chose to do this. To some this makes sense, to others they could careless. I hope by reading my encore, people will go back and read the past weeks. We started with Lust and heartbreak and leave with Love and Empowerment !

If your out there, we can take an ordinary day and make it worth while, yes we can!


"If you hear this message wherever you stand. Calling every woman, calling every man, we're the generation that can't afford to wait the future started yesterday, we are already late. We be looking for a song to sing, search for a melody, search for someone to lead. We be looking for the world to change if you feel the same go on and say it, if your out there sing along with me....John Legend, If Your Out There

"If I had one wish I wouldn't ask for Monday, I wouldn't ask for fame. I wouldn't ask for the power to make this world to change. If I could have that one thing that one thing that I would chose, would be one more ordinary day with you...." Nick Lachey, Ordinary Day

" Yes we can, Yes we can, to opportunity to and prosperity, heal this nation and repair this world. Yes we can! Yes we Can, we know the battle ahead will be long always remember that no matter what obstacles are standing in our way nothing could stand in the middle of millions of voices calling for change, we want change, we want change we want change,.........There has never been anything false about hope.... Podcast during President Obama's election, found under Alice Klimkloski, Will I Am rings a bell with me as well! There was a video on utube.

So we started out thinking of ourselves wrapped up in unhealthy relationships, in which a majority of us have this day and age. Instead of waiting on the world to change, we asked if anyone was out there come join us. Lust is a difficult temptation. How do you define love? My friend said today, what is that you look for in a guy, I said personality and intellect. I define love as if you got rid of all material objects and forgot about what other people think and that person makes you so happy you want to laugh and spend everyday with them and look forward to seeing them, then you have found love. It's a little more complex. Then we end it with a podcast I had from U-Tube video advertising for then Barack Obama. Millions of voices can make a difference, however, like he said it is going to be a long journey, don't forget that. Change doesn't happen overnight. Music is an art. Some love the melody, and judge by Genre without knowing what the words are! I hope that got my message across. I will be publishing more about that in my Encore!

No comments:

Post a Comment