Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27, 2009 "My Confessions"

Good Morning! Happy Birthday Laura!! You think I would let that one pass! A wonderful woman who deserves all God's blessings! Much love to you my friend. Enjoy your day! May I say yesterday was the best day for me on Facebook! Thank You Beth for sharing that wonderfully inspiring video. It made my day. I posted a profile question what occupation would you see me best at. The responses were very eye opening. We are our worst critics. I got mostly Journalist/writer, one CEO, couple Nurses, Event Planner working with senior citizens and children because of my patience and being able to communicate well. Another Event Planner something in fashion (I like that one.) Then came the one from my friend who happens to be my old boss, Heather she said "you have so much to give. I would say your occupation would have to be something with children. You watch Ashleigh for me 1 x a week and you are amazing at it. You have plenty of guidance with her, I couldn't ask for anything more. You are a wonderful person and it shows in everything you do. No matter what occupation or were you end up I know you would bring something to it that opens so many peoples' eyes." Wow thank you Heather I am flattered and I love the fact you trust me with your daughter. Your a great mom as well!

Truth is for those who don't know by now, I had plastic surgery after losing a lot of weight and got sick. With my health still fragile, meaning, I need to stay at a steady pace which is hard for me, because I like the fast pace and I want to do everything, I am now looking at getting back into work. I do what I can for people when I can. I am very generous and giving. I would love to write like this everyday and get paid. I love to inspire people, write, interact with people and I love children.

The one occupation that I hide from and my confession is that I have always wanted to be is a wife and a mother. I took myself off all my medications for two full weeks, it was hard, but having a good supporting husband I could do it. I would love to write and I am writing as well. But, to see that people actually read what I write was wonderful. Actually right now my dream job is to write and work along side of my friend Kate Boggiano. or Aka Kate Coxworth. I love fashion now because of her and Kristen and could write on the side. Yes I love the fashion industry, or I would love to be a part-time Nanny. I love children. It's not being a doctor or a lawyer but it is who I am. I have a good work ethic and I love to build things and watch them be accomplished as well. If you don't have facebook, I urge you to get one. If you don't want your name to be known, go under another name. It is a great networking tool. We share ideas, dovetail things, meet people all over the world. To me that is great. One thing is for sure I want to leave this world knowing I made a difference in someone's life and I left a stamp on the world! I urge everyone who is out of work, or even disabled, volunteer help someone, it gives you such purpose. I have to say by helping people and a wonderful medical team, it has gotten me to were I am today. Do I still have bad days yes, but I really don't mention them. I remember looking at wall paper thinking it was going to be the last thing I was going to see before I die. So in comparison, I am blessed! Have a great day! Enjoy, and do something wonderful and random!

Love,
Sarah

"I CAN do all things through Him that strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 ( for those who watched the video, that is what was said at the end, nothing like being inspired.)

No comments:

Post a Comment