Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, 2009 Good Afternoon Pretty in Pilsen

Yes, last night was Pretty in Pilsen of course! Great designers Kristen Goede of objects D' Envy that was there with her magnificent jewels. I love being covered in her jewels, they make a woman feel gorgeous! Then of course we had the fabulous Kate Baggiano with her stunning new collection which I got a sneak peak of the rain coat that I am dying to have! Her work speaks for itself! It is hard work owning your own business especially in the clothing industry but she has done very well. Still as wonderful as always! I love buying clothes and Jewelry from good people. It is about good people supporting other good people. I was introduced to another fabulous design team Crescendo Apparel. They do pants skirts and wraps. Let me tell you the wraps are fabulous! It was a great evening I helped Kate close up shop. I just saw Crescendo Apparel recently in Michigan Avenue Magazine, great magazine all with local designers and the social circle around Chicago. Chicago designers have so much to offer. Well you can find Objects D'Envy at www.objectsdenvy.com and Kate Baggiano at www.katebaggiano.com and of course Crescendo Apparel at www.crescendoapparel.com. It is fun to mix it up with wonderful local designers that have so much talent. Beautiful things that are made with good quality. Have a great day! Cheers!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment